Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh! Tell Me My Mind

This poem is a sung piece of poem, composed by Mahipal Bhuriya a famous tribal poet of India. In this poem he envisages a tribal society of India which is literate, classless, based on the noble tribal values of the country, where all shall enjoy the fruits of the economy, where there no disparity in the society, no one fights and make use of the corrupt courts,lawyers or legal system. The poet is concerned about basic human rights of women or girls.

Oh! Tell me my mind
Up to which class should I study..?

Such a class I should study
That gives me endless knowledge

Then no one may utter abuses
And no one may ever fight

No one shall break social unity
Hence no one should come to settle disputes

No one should go to courts
And seek corrupt lawyers

No one should raid
No one should rob my goats

No one should lift cattle
And carry away my bulls

No one to rob at mid night
May break in my house


No one should abduct
My companion Radi from Bhagoria festivals

No one should over eat
And, non should starve in my land...

ERP Software Solution By Black Soft

No comments:

Post a Comment